The students must demonstrate a high standard of discipline. Violation of the rules and regulations will result in instant dismal and expulsion of the students from the college.
Instructions for Students
- Following are strictly prohibited
- Unfair means in examinations/ tests
- Use of foul language or misbehavior with teaching staff
- Possession of drugs or weapons
- Vandalizing college furniture or property
- Involvement in any political activity
- Mobile phones in class or college premises
- Monday – Thursday 0800 hrs to 1400 hrs
- Friday 0800 hrs to 1215 hrs
- Punctuality - for the college assembly is a "must". The gates of the college close at 0800 hours. Late comers will not be allowed to enter the college.
- Attendance - of all classes is compulsory. If the attendance of student falls short of 75%, he will not allowed to appear in the final examination as per BIEK policy.
- Informed Leave - In case of an emergency or sickness, application must be submitted to the Principal in due time. In case of absence without permission, a prescribed fine per day is levied.
Payment of College Due:
⦁ Fee bills are issued at the beginning of the month.
⦁ Fee bills must be deposited latest by 15th of each month.
⦁ In case of nonpayment of fee till 25th of the month, late fee will be charged.
⦁ If the fee is not paid by 30th of each month, admission will be cancelled.
|1st – 15th||Regular stage payment|
|15th -25th||Late stage payment|
|25th -30th||Readmission Fee|